school visits for Book Week 2017

Sunday, 16 July 2017


Celebrate the most important week of the year with a school visit! I have limited slots available from Monday 21 to Friday 26 August, for schools in Canberra and the close-by region, so book early.

Due to crushing book deadlines, I'm not able to custom-create presentations for Book Week this year, and am only offering one presentation at the moment, called I Love Books--but it's fabulous! It's a fun, highly-interactive presentation, covering book styles, genres, text, illustration, and how picture books are put together. You can learn more about it here (suitable for grades 3 - 6).

Please note that I'm only available for Book Week this year, until further notice.

Email me to inquire! I'd love to talk to come to your school and talk to the kids about why I love books. And head to the CBCA online store to purchase some of these incredible Book Week 2017 products (by Freya Blackwood) to zhoozh up your classrooms and library!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...