And the winner is ...

Wednesday 8 February 2017


Thank you to everyone who entered the comp to win a copy of This is Banjo Paterson! Biggest congrats to:

Nella Pickup
The Gee Family

You have won a copy of the book! Please *email me booksATtaniamccartneyDOTcom with your postal address. I am popping into the National Library tomorrow (Thursday) and I can sign each book. If you can be in touch before tomorrow, I can personalise it to someone for you! Just let me know who you'd like it dedicated to.

*Please note, if you are not in touch within 10 days, I will announce another winner.

And if you are in Canberra this weekend, I'd love to see you at the book launch at the National Library Bookshop, details below.


https://www.nla.gov.au/event/this-is-banjo-paterson
Book Launch - This is Banjo Paterson
11am
Sunday 12 February 2017
National Library of Australia
Canberra
FREE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...