Tickle the Imagination Kids' Issue 2014 is out NOW!

Sunday 19 October 2014

http://tickletheimagination.com.au/

If you like your magazines stunning {who doesn't?}, you won't want to miss the latest issue of Tickle the Imagination magazine. It's all about kids and I have several features inside, including an entire article on making gorgeous decorations and inspiring creations from children's books!


Some of the creations include a cloud mobile, bunting, garlands, pinwheels and this super special origami bangle. All from the pages of books {though I do encourage readers to buy two copies of the book--one for making and one for keeping}.


You'll also find my latest Bookshelf finds ...


... and how I made this fantabulous papery mobile. It's nearly two metres high!


Tottie and Dot and Kids' Book Review also make an appearance ...


Other features in this issue of Tickle include gorgeous photo shoots--stacks of kids' fashion and crafting stories, fabulous finds, peeks into the lives of creatives and makers, and much more.

If you're in WA, look out for the magazine in your newsagent this coming week and everywhere else the following week. If you can't wait another moment, you can get the iPad version right here.

Happy drooling!

3 comments:

tickle the imagination said...

Thank you so much for sharing Tania, and for being part of this lovely issue xx

Sandy Fussell said...

I just LOVE LOVE that mobile. And now that I've seen the Tickle the Imagination web site I'm hooked. I just have to decide whether I want a print or electronic sunbsription

Tania McCartney said...

So glad you found the mag, Sandy! And the mobile is such a joy to create. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...