Tickle the Imagination Issue 15

Saturday 15 March 2014


I had such a beautiful parcel arrive yesterday. I wonder if you can guess what's inside?


Yes, it's the latest print issue of the AMAZING Tickle the Imagination magazine, and, as usual, it's stunning!! I've returned to my station as Bookshelf Editor after a year's hiatus, and am so happy to be back!


There's also a plug for Kids' Book Review in this issue, along with some fab book covers (An Aussie Year is one, naturally!)


And the gorgeous Tanya Collier, Tickle Editor and friend, even sent me a beautiful, hand-crafted Tickle badge which is now sitting proudly on my desk.


This is one fine production - be sure to look out for it at your newsagent. For lovers of all things handmade and all things gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...