Goulburn Library Visit

Tuesday 12 November 2013


My family and I love to explore new places, and it was so much fun to spend the day in Goulburn this past Saturday, visiting Goulburn Mulwaree Library with two kids' sessions and an adult talk on Beijing Tai Tai.

I started with a presentation on Eco Warriors to the Rescue! There were some self-proclaimed eco warriors in the audience and yet again, I just loved hearing the responses from the kids as we went through the book and explored ways to keep our native flora safe.



Next was a session for littlies--I read Riley and the Jumpy Kangaroo, and of course, Roo just happened to be onsite and did A LOT of hopping around, which always gets the kids fired up. Little ones are so hoppy!



After a book signing, I held an adult session for Beijing Tai Tai, and had a wonderful discussion with some local ladies on China and expat life and the contrast of living in Australia. I loved it.


My warmest thanks to the lovely Susan McIlroy for organising these sessions. I had a lot of fun and it's always fantastic to meet people from other towns.

After the library, we had some lunch and then visited the war memorial and museum on the hill overlooking Goulburn. Such beautiful views and such a moving tribute to those we have lost in war.





1 comment:

Cosmic said...

Lovely work,Tania!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...