new look Kids' Book Review

Monday 8 July 2013



I'm SO excited to recently launch a new-look Kids' Book Review, thanks to the stylings of dear friend and illustrator/designer Tina Snerling of Tiny Concept. I absolutely love the childlike whimsy of this new design; how I wish I could do this kind of thing!

Check our KBR's new look right here.

I've also been really busy prepping our very first newsletter, packed with exclusive bookish content including publisher insiders. You can sign up here.

My new team and I are also working on a new initiative - The KBR Literary Hub - which will feature online courses, workshops, mentoring, short story opportunities, and more. This will be developed over the coming nonths. Keep an eye on its development here.

Happy reading!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...