pencil ring

Thursday 10 May 2012


We are stashing away every spare penny for our big trip at the end of the year, so I'm just not spending a cent right now, but I could NOT resist this ultra adorable pencil ring I first spotted on my new favourite blog WishWishWish. My goodness, this girl is destined to be an It Girl, if ever I did see one.

I hopped online and found the ring was sold out everywhere, but I just said to the Universe - 'listen Universe, this ring was MADE for me; you have to understand that it is making my heart thunder in my chest and that I really don't want anything else; please let me have one'.

Two cyber seconds later, I found one at Hello Polly - an Aussie site, too, so it arrived super quick. I so appreciate Hello Polly. This is the kind of site that not only stocks STUNNING and unique wares, it supports independent artists, provides mega-good service and makes it all so pretty. Look how my ring arrived . . . there was even a handwrittten postcard thanking me for my order.

Very clever, smart, talented people. Shopping bliss.

2 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Mega good service, why Tania, such an endorsement!! You use good words. That is so sweet & the packaging too, so you!! Every author must have a pencil ring, love Posie

Unknown said...

OK I want one too- always on the look out for the unusual and this will go so nicely with my typewriter key earrings the kids got m e for Xmas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...