CPTLA conference

Saturday 12 May 2012


Here I am at the Catholic Primary Teacher Librarian Conference at The Realm yesterday - doing what I do best, talk with my hands. I love this conference because it sees the attendance of teachers and librarians from country regions - and I so love visiting these schools.

I had the National Library of Australia stall right next to me, and it was so exciting to see Australian Story sell so very well. You'll also notice a certain someone in the big NLA pop up poster, reading the book to her kids!


It was a busy signing lunchtime session, and so wonderful to see friend Jennie McClelland, to meet new author Sue Hueston and to finally meet literary guru Paul McDonald, owner of The Children's Bookshop in Beecroft (where I am visiting on 15 June).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...