book reading at The Children's Bookshop, Sydney

Thursday 24 May 2012


The Children's Bookshop in Beecroft has been on my radar for some time now, ever since I heard about the talents of owner Paul MacDonald and his true passion for books. Not only have I wanted to just visit the store proper (and meet Paul), I've also dreamed of reading there, as many many authors have done over the years - authors I've adored and drooled over.

It's actually been a long time coming (Paul and I have had to cancel not one but two planned visits to the store) but I am FINALLY thrilled to be visiting the Children's Bookshop, with a storytime reading of both Australian Story and Riley and the Grumpy Wombat!

If you're in Sydney - do come along . . . there will be lamingtons!

Friday 15 June 2012
9.45am
The Children's Bookshop
6 Hannah Street, Beecroft
RSVP to 9481 8811 or staffATthechildrensbookshop.com.au

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...