australian story presentations at Yarra Valley Grammar, Melbourne

Monday 30 April 2012


One of my favourite schools ever - Yarra Valley Grammar in Melbourne - most kindly played host to a very Aussie event last Friday . . . I spoke to three groups of kids on Australian Story, taking them through the history of our incredible country - from the formation of our land, through the arrival of our First People, to modern day Australia.

My, we had fun. These are some gorgeous kids - and my heartfelt thanks to the wonderful library and executive team for having me - Wendy and Leanne, you made me feel so welcome, and I don't think I've laughed like that in a very long time.

I only wish I could show you some of the hilarious photos of the kids, most especially the strapping lad who did an eye-wateringly funny Julia Gillard impersonation. Do enjoy this peek at the fabulous time we had, celebrating our Australian story.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...