i am jinxed

Sunday 4 March 2012

I have just come home from the most fabulous launch for Australian Story; it was just so much fun. The kids were a blast and the food a mega hit! Some kids even dressed up - and what an amazing effort - just look at this adorable 20 cent piece (above)!

Alas, you can't really see her because it appears that my launches are jinxed. When I got home, all the photos on my camera were almost black. I have a sneaking suspicion my gorgeous husband, who is perfect at absolutely everything except taking photos, may have flicked the camera to the wrong setting. And so, day was turned into night.

As you can imagine, I'm devastated, especially after the disaster at my last launch. If you happen to have a photo or two that you could spare from the launch, please do send me a copy. I would love that.

In the meantime, I'll off to cry into a vat of wine. Literally.

x

8 comments:

Lou said...

T ... Send me a couple of your faves that are dark and I wil try "fix" them in photoshop for you
Lou x
Lou@ eepmedia. Com

Tracey Hawkins said...

OH NO!! Tania that is dreadful. Can't imagine it happened the first time, let alone twice! If only I'd been well enough to make it, I would have my own pictures for offer. Hope someone has some for you. Glad to hear it went well otherwise.
Tracey
(BTW - Loveliest 20 cent piece I've ever seen.)

Tania McCartney said...

Wow - gotta love the internet, have already had this shot photoshopped and email to me, and another offer to photoshop! You are the most gorgeous people, thank you so much. I'll adjust the levels here, it all ok - so thanks heaps anyway. Just not the 'ending' I needed for this launch.

xx

Tania McCartney said...

Trace - will email you. x

Sheryl Gwyther said...

Yes, digital photos can be fixed up - of course, that's not ones that didn't actually happen(as last time)!
So glad all turns out well.
XX
Sheryl

Tania McCartney said...

Oh Shez - these are BAD; they can't be fixed. They can be improved, but not fixed. Sigh. I am truly jinxed. I work so so so so bloody hard on these things; it's just crushing when you have no record of it all. No lovely record, anyway. :)

Dee White said...

Oh, Tania,

I'm sorry to hear about the photos but I bet your launch was fabulous and that nobody who went needs photos to remind them how great it was:)

Did anyone at the venue have a camera?

You still have a record in your heart and your books is a constant reminder of your fabulous achievement.

Dee
xx

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

So so bummed for you, argh, horrified i was the one pressing the button too!! Sending good vibes for the next time. Love Posie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...