Illustrator Wanted

Sunday 12 April 2009

Are you an illustrator/artist who can work in varying medium and is interested in children’s books?

I am looking for someone who is dedicated, driven and passionate.

Consistency, quality, reliability and the ability to work to deadline are absolute musts. Please contact me but only if you are serious and can get back to me in a timely fashion, please. I am, like, SOOOO not interested in time wasters.

Also, I am looking for Australian residents - even if you're living o/s.

Thanks!

1 comment:

ninaribena said...

Ooooh, oooh, check out Claire Cimbora on Canberra's Got Style. She is an amazing illustrator and has indicated an interest in children's books - and based in Canberra! http://canberrasgotstyle.blogspot.com/2009/01/adorable-schmooks.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...